Web and Graphics Design
The Datacube Softech would be disappointed if a company website had plenty of thoroughly developed features, yet failed to engage its users; if a system functioned well, but users clicked on the wrong buttons; if an application worked fast, but the audience size was insufficient.
All of the above may happen if User Interface (UI) design was skipped during development. UI encompasses all aspects of user interactions with a product, and UI Design is an important process of determining the user’s goals and needs prior to development. Understanding user expectations helps develop competitive software solutions.
When working on product development with The Datacube Softech, clients can be sure that enough attention is paid to the UI process.
- Analyzes products’ business goals.
- Conducts multiple interviews to get to know users
- Performs usability tests at each stage of the development
- Elaborates on user behavior scenarios
- Is easier to use or navigate
- Allows users to quickly access desired information
- Helps users make fewer mistakes
- Is more appealing to the target audience